Dutch Blues

flevoblue

Is there anyone who knows if we have (m)any support in Holland? And I'm wondering if there (m)any City fans, living in the Netherlands, being a season ticket holder. Are there Dutch Blues, on this forum, who are travelling to Wembley for the League Cup Final?

If they pretend to 'support' an English club it is normally a red one after watching match of the day through the 90s on their freeview cable BBC channels.

There are a group of Dutch lads who are City and Feyenoord supporters I believe.

flevoblue said:
Is there anyone who knows if we have (m)any support in Holland? And I'm wondering if there (m)any City fans, living in the Netherlands, being a season ticket holder. Are there Dutch Blues, on this forum, who are travelling to Wembley for the League Cup Final?

I`m back in Manchester now, but when I was living abroad we used to meet in the Blarney Stone (the landlord was a blue) on Nieuwendijk, 2 minutes walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Unfortunately Ian (mad ferret on here), who used to run the supporters club has since moved to Australia and things seemed to have quitened down. I suspect Bob and a few others might still pop in on matchday.
Helmutvandeshaft on here might be able to update you as to any matchday boozers.

Yes, Ian Hawthorne was running a sort of Dutch branch. In 2002/2003 when I and some friends were attending a match at Maine Road he was driving with us from and to the airport. At that time there was a possibility to become a member of the International Supporters Club. I know there is no Dutch supporters branch at this moment although there's is a Dutch MCFC website. I was just wondering if there are (m)any City-followers in Holland because when I'm (season ticket holder) travellng with Easy Jet or KLM I never noticed any Blue(s). I remember a trip from Amsterdam to Manchester in October when the plane was full of Germans (Bayern fans) and I was the only one in Blue. Anyway, this Tuesday I'm in Manchester for the Barca-game and I've got a ticket for Wembley so I was curious if there are other Dutch Blues who are 'regulars'. Cheers.

Lad called nigel is good mates with richards and Lescott. Lives in milan now though unfortunately

There are about a dozen Ajax fans who support city. They all travel with Hazel Grove branch when they come over , I normally put a couple up as do the other lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.