Dwight Yorke - 'not a coach due to racism'

I think he may be on to something. I look at him and Garth Crooks and I can't help but feel that for these two guys to be overlooked for top jobs when they consistently offer such deep thought and insight into the game must come down to something sinister.

Everything i wish to contribute to this thread has already been said.

Not sure why he'd want the watching world to go from just thinking he's a no nothing useless fuck to actually confirming it by taking a managers job.
Would make good viewing though - unless you were unfortunate to support the club daft enough to employ him.

Quality striker in his day, and he was given chances. Funny eh?

Football is not racist. It's shittist.
As in if you are shit you aren't being picked.

Go and manage some lower level team Dwight and do your time observing coaching sessions by well schooled coaches (like Vieira has been doing for a bit)
And who knows you might just get a chance once you are educated.

Or better yet, go and see your son you cretin.

I refer the Right Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago.

May I challenge my Right-Honourable friend's assertion on said Mr Lee's sanity? I refer to Mr Lee's statement at the time of appointing some random mate of his as manager.

"This will be the happiest club in the land. The players will be the best paid and we'll drink plenty of champagne, celebrate and sing until we're hoarse".

Meanwhile, Patrick fucking Viera left his ego at the door, coached kids and then reserves and now resides in a minor league to actually learn his trade.

100's of ex footballers who think they are up to the job could learn a thing or two from a man who likely could have picked any managers job based on his standing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.