Dwight Yorke - 'not a coach due to racism'

Stephen Hawkins is a fine fellow. One of the greatest minds this country has ever produced. He's unrivalled in his field of expertise. Would he make a good scaffolder? No.
Dwight Yorke should stick to what he does best. Exploiting the entitlement that comes with being an ex rag, grinning like a moron and saying nothing of any value or consequence ever.

Stephen Hawkins is a fine fellow. One of the greatest minds this country has ever produced. He's unrivalled in his field of expertise. Would he make a good scaffolder? No.
Dwight Yorke should stick to what he does best. Exploiting the entitlement that comes with being an ex rag, grinning like a moron and saying nothing of any value or consequence ever.
You forgot what he's truly best at.
deadbeat+dad.jpg

The guys on a different planet to most of us which is the best chance he has of getting o top job at anything

I think he almost has a point, but it's a stupid point. Essentially, he's a brain dead moron and a pretty terrible person who isn't remotely suitable to be a manager, but if he was friends with the right people that wouldn't have excluded him from getting a few managerial jobs he didn't deserve handed to him. If he was white and British would he be more likely to be in that old boys club that helps people get jobs they aren't remotely deserving of? Probably, but that doesn't remotely mean racism is the reason he isn't a manager.

I think give the chance he'd be the greatest manager of all time. His smile would light up the dressing room to make them conquer titles, cups, and even the Champions League. It would be a great story from the Family Man

When you make Michael Owen look like the finest orator on earth you need to look at yourself a bit. Like many of these footballers he has nothing about him. If you walked in on Harry even at least he would be counting a wad of cash in an envelope and swearing under his breathe about why **** x is getting the boot for not paying his cut. Yorke would be found sat there with his shit eating grin staring at the wall quiet content and happy with life. If he was food he would be plain tofu, uninspiring whilst provoking nothing but a slight disdain towards himself just by being him.

Oh yeah he has not got two brain cells to rub together, i think it may have been mentioned here already once or twice :-D

I wonder if he has applied for any jobs such as exist in Trinidad and Tobago, Africa, USA, South America and the like, or has he set himself up for only applying for top four or five PL vacancies.

It might just be me, but from what he's spouted over the years and the general level of intelligence that shines through, I wouldn't put him in charge of a whelk stall on Skeggy front!

He can't even manage to spend time with his son,never mind a football team.

Exactly the guy is an arse who struts around wearing his cast-off rags clobber at the gym with a look of "do you know who I am" on his face whilst Andy Cole who made him what he is just gets on quietly without looking for recognition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.