Dwight Yorke - 'not a coach due to racism'

He applied for the Villa job by text message. And he wonders why no one takes him seriously.

His lack of self-awareness on the radio was astonishing, even for him.

He applied for the Villa job by text message. And he wonders why no one takes him seriously.

His lack of self-awareness on the radio was astonishing, even for him.

That, surely, cannot be true?

I didn't listen to hi on the radio but I've seen him on TV enough to reasonably expect that is would underwhelm in any interview he was lucky enough to get

Unbelievably it is.
Villa Blog said:
Number Two
Your application consisted of a text message. "I spoke to Keith Wyness by text" is what you say. Anyone who applies for a job through text message does not deserve to have an interview. If you were serious then you`d produce a plan, a reasoning for employment and an explanation as to why you are the best person for the job. I don`t think this is possible in a text message. I`m surprised that Keith even bothered to reply.

Read more: http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7521668#ixzz4NWicSmfX

That is taking idiocy to a whole new level. Did he seriously expect the Villa board to say: "Well, he DID play for the scum so he'd obviously make a fantastic manager"?

Either the toothy twat is on a wind-up or there is something not quite right with his brain cells.

I didn't listen to hi on the radio but I've seen him on TV enough to reasonably expect that is would underwhelm in any interview he was lucky enough to get

I heard that he just texted at a time when other prospective candidates were showing Power Point presentation prepared for them by experts in the field.

But Yorke is his own worst enemy from the daft remarks he makes in the media showing he cannot be treated carefully.

He probably though 'there for the grace of God' throughout the Ched Evans trials. Played harder in the Vicarage in Wilmslow more than he ever did on a field.

Fuck me, its clowns like this that make racism just a word that is in one ear and out the other. People like him need to be confronted, they're as bad as people who make false rape alligations. They harm the true victims

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.