Dwight Yorke - 'not a coach due to racism'

Yorke and his grotesque ilk characterise just about everything that's wrong with today's 'celebrity' society.

He'll probably be on the bones of his arse in ten years sponging off social security.

Fcuk him & his sort !!

If you Fed a prize pig nothing but toffee and turnips it's shit would not be as thick as Dwight Yorke

"pleez vila gizza job luv goofy xx"
Picture0001.jpg

I had an interesting discussion with John Barnes along similar lines.

As I recall, he saw the decision-makers in the game as being subconsciously racist but in the style of in-denial Ron Atkinson-type characters - ie "I'm so obviously not a racist as I have a lot of my mates who are black" whilst at the same time mentally generalising and placing black people as being free-and-easy, laid back, and by virtue lazy buggers who could not be trusted to put a shift in and for which the idea of being given the job as "the boss" of a football team wouldn't be such a good idea.

Barnes genuinely felt that this subconscious racist stereotyping on behalf of chairmen/owners was denying black footballers the chance of even getting an interview, let alone the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.