Dzeko Does Not EXIST..

BlueGun

... In the eyes of Tevez and Silva.

It's really annoying.. So many times they could have passed to him, but noooo.. forget the new guy.

The guy had to come back just to get a touch of the ball.

What the hell is going on? Specially with Tevez..

BlueGun said:
... In the eyes of Tevez and Silva.

It's really annoying.. So many times they could have passed to him, but noooo.. forget the new guy.

The guy had to come back just to get a touch of the ball.

What the hell is going on? Specially with Tevez..

This is already being discussed in the Dzeko thread mate. I've got some theories but no clear cut answer.

I've noticed that Tevez a lot of the time doesn't release the ball to Edin. Haven't noticed Silva doing it though. Saying that didn't get to watch last nights game.

so the new guy that lots of people were pinning their hopes on is struggling...so we blame other players!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

couldnt it be that Dzeko is just not upto speed yet, or that he will struggle for a while to adapt to the premiership......

tev and silva are our spark upfront...its upto dzeko to learn to play off them as well as them learning to play with him

Tevez is really strange, every Pass is going behind the Player so that he can get back, Dzeko is going to have Problems with this. To bad AJ is out, he could be the Key for Dzeko.

Thought I'd check this out as it sounded like one of those "facts" that turns out to be rubbish, but...

Silva - 42 successful passes - 2 to Dzeko
Tevez - 33 successful passes - 0 to Dzeko

Dzeko - 17 successful passes - 4 to Tevez, 3 to Silva

So, nearly half of Dzeko's passes went to Silva and Tevez.

3% of Silva/Tevez passes went to Dzeko (which partly explains why he had less touches).

It's off the Guardian Chalkboards and none of these stats things are totally accurate, but it's undeniably a pattern.

It's also worse than the previous games, so could be an anomaly, could be down to Brum's game plan (Dzeko being the only one of the front 3 it's possible to mark!), or something that needs working on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.