Dzeko Does Not EXIST..

simon23 said:
Citizen/Mahalac said:
Hello my dear cyber friends.
This is my first contri on this forum and of course is to support my country man Džeko. We know him very well. Be aware that he is great guy and for sore he will find his place in the team, but that is the point. Is MC real team? Believe me when watching the game, one tends to believe that MCFC is just star collection with no team play.
It might be confusing to somebody but I come to conclusion that MCFC would be better team on the long run if there is no Tevez in it. That player simply kills the team play and furthermore with behavior like that makes other players to do the same, simply spreads bad energy. To make the pic. worse look like the coach is doing nothing about it.
This might be opinion of one Bosnian Džeko and MCFC fun but I could not help sharing it with.
Sorry for my English as I m not native speaker and best regards from cold Sarajevo.

if its a choice between playing tevez or dzeko then im afraid to say that its bye bye dzeko!!!

fortunately it doesnt work like that and players have to learn to play with each other....that happens over time with practise.

dzeko at the moment isnt half the player tevez is....it will take him time to get anywehre near that level....if ever!

Well, you are aware of the fact that u can't compare those player in a way you do... They are totally different type of players and it's the team tactics, which determines, which type of player suits more to the team...

It's like when you compare Ibrahimson with Rooney...

harry the plumber said:
I didn`t realise Bosnians had such a good sence of humour.
Best regards from sunny Monsall.

Actually we're quite famous for our humour, it's the only thing that kept us sane during hard times :) As for Dzeko issue, i know it has been mentioned quite a few times, but the key word is time. True city fans will be patient, cause they now what Edin will mean to the City in times that will come. So i wish you all the best, CL next season and FA or Europa cup this season :D (would be great progress) and i'm glad to see so many bosnians are here on bluemoon and participate in dissccusions ( i only hold against them when someone reffer to the City as We). Lets face it we're here now 'cause of Dzeko, and we wish all the best to him and his team as well, but we're just supporters. I loved Wolfsburg because of our duo (and still do), now I love City and looking forward to every game (either on national tv or on scrapy stream). And for the end, did you saw interview after the Notts game, when asked about supporters that came in great number, and big smile on Edins face, you can't fake that, great lad.

my apologies for my english, give me credit :D

Freestyler said:
bluenova said:
Thought I'd check this out as it sounded like one of those "facts" that turns out to be rubbish, but...

Silva - 42 successful passes - 2 to Dzeko
Tevez - 33 successful passes - 0 to Dzeko

Dzeko - 17 successful passes - 4 to Tevez, 3 to Silva

So, nearly half of Dzeko's passes went to Silva and Tevez.

3% of Silva/Tevez passes went to Dzeko (which partly explains why he had less touches).

It's off the Guardian Chalkboards and none of these stats things are totally accurate, but it's undeniably a pattern.

It's also worse than the previous games, so could be an anomaly, could be down to Brum's game plan (Dzeko being the only one of the front 3 it's possible to mark!), or something that needs working on.

and the amount of times Tevez should have passed to Dzeko, 15.

exactly mind you passing to another striker wont get you the golden boot and the big offer from spain in the off season!

_dreamer_ said:
simon23 said:
if its a choice between playing tevez or dzeko then im afraid to say that its bye bye dzeko!!!

fortunately it doesnt work like that and players have to learn to play with each other....that happens over time with practise.

dzeko at the moment isnt half the player tevez is....it will take him time to get anywehre near that level....if ever!

Well, you are aware of the fact that u can't compare those player in a way you do... They are totally different type of players and it's the team tactics, which determines, which type of player suits more to the team...

It's like when you compare Ibrahimson with Rooney...

fully aware they are very different types of players but i can also say with confidence that tevez will always score more goals than dzeko in this league....take tevez out of the team and we are a lot less potent...even if we bring in wingers to supply dzeko

tevez is by far a superior forward than dzeko at present

tuearts overhead said:
Freestyler said:
and the amount of times Tevez should have passed to Dzeko, 15.

exactly mind you passing to another striker wont get you the golden boot and the big offer from spain in the off season!

It will end up being this. I still can't believe the man doesn't speak English actually...

manseetee said:
tuearts overhead said:

It will end up being this. I still can't believe the man doesn't speak English actually...

i dont care if he speaks english or not...he does his talking on the pitch with his feet and his effort and as long as he keeps putting the ball in the net then he will do for me.......

dzeko needs to sharpen up and realise he doesnt have as much time ont he ball in this league as he had previously...ive seen him caught in possession a couple of times in the last games....he is undoubtedly in need of match practise however

its starting to annoy me that as soon as we get a new player that fans that previously werent here then start coming in and slagging of the players that are in direct contention for a starting place with their heroes....we have had it with balo (ie fans coming in wanting tev out so he can be the main man) and now we have it with dzeko.....

all 3 can play together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..and hopefully will when balo is fit

Bosnain national team coach Safet Susic:

"It will take him time to adjust. However, I did not clear some of his teammate, first of all, Carlos Tevez, and David Silva. Dzeko player in two seasons in the Bundesliga scored 50 goals and his teammate should make more use of his abilities golgeterske. But Silva and Carlos Tevez are too selfish and arrogant on the field and it is never good for the team "

dziza_23 said:
harry the plumber said:
I didn`t realise Bosnians had such a good sence of humour.
Best regards from sunny Monsall.

Actually we're quite famous for our humour, it's the only thing that kept us sane during hard times :) As for Dzeko issue, i know it has been mentioned quite a few times, but the key word is time. True city fans will be patient, cause they now what Edin will mean to the City in times that will come. So i wish you all the best, CL next season and FA or Europa cup this season :D (would be great progress) and i'm glad to see so many bosnians are here on bluemoon and participate in dissccusions ( i only hold against them when someone reffer to the City as We). Lets face it we're here now 'cause of Dzeko, and we wish all the best to him and his team as well, but we're just supporters. I loved Wolfsburg because of our duo (and still do), now I love City and looking forward to every game (either on national tv or on scrapy stream). And for the end, did you saw interview after the Notts game, when asked about supporters that came in great number, and big smile on Edins face, you can't fake that, great lad.

my apologies for my english, give me credit :D
I must in your case sir add honesty as well as a sence of humour to my comments.
And for the record i think given time Dzeko will be a great player in England,just as he was in Germany.
I just take offence(but not the one in Nottingham) at people who suggest we should get rid of Tevez.
Last but not least.If i could write in a foreign language like you.I would be shouting from the roof tops and not apologising.

simon23 said:
manseetee said:

i dont care if he speaks english or not...he does his talking on the pitch with his feet and his effort and as long as he keeps putting the ball in the net then he will do for me.......

dzeko needs to sharpen up and realise he doesnt have as much time ont he ball in this league as he had previously...ive seen him caught in possession a couple of times in the last games....he is undoubtedly in need of match practise however

its starting to annoy me that as soon as we get a new player that fans that previously werent here then start coming in and slagging of the players that are in direct contention for a starting place with their heroes....we have had it with balo (ie fans coming in wanting tev out so he can be the main man) and now we have it with dzeko.....

all 3 can play together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..and hopefully will when balo is fit

it seem to me No one can play with Tevez. .
happened with Balotelli.
now happens with Dzeko.
had happened before with Adebayor.
three clues do a evidence. Tevez is the cancer within the team.

BIG DONKEY said:
Bosnain national team coach Safet Susic:

"It will take him time to adjust. However, I did not clear some of his teammate, first of all, Carlos Tevez, and David Silva. Dzeko player in two seasons in the Bundesliga scored 50 goals and his teammate should make more use of his abilities golgeterske. But Silva and Carlos Tevez are too selfish and arrogant on the field and it is never good for the team "
It is also not good for National team managers to stick their noses into club matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.