Dzeko Does Not EXIST..

Mancio said:
simon23 said:
i dont care if he speaks english or not...he does his talking on the pitch with his feet and his effort and as long as he keeps putting the ball in the net then he will do for me.......

dzeko needs to sharpen up and realise he doesnt have as much time ont he ball in this league as he had previously...ive seen him caught in possession a couple of times in the last games....he is undoubtedly in need of match practise however

its starting to annoy me that as soon as we get a new player that fans that previously werent here then start coming in and slagging of the players that are in direct contention for a starting place with their heroes....we have had it with balo (ie fans coming in wanting tev out so he can be the main man) and now we have it with dzeko.....

all 3 can play together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..and hopefully will when balo is fit

it seem to me No one can play with Tevez. .
happened with Balotelli.
now happens with Dzeko.
had happened before with Adebayor.
three clues do a evidence. Tevez is the cancer within the team.
You forgot to tell us how he ruined Jo.

harry the plumber said:
BIG DONKEY said:
Bosnain national team coach Safet Susic:

"It will take him time to adjust. However, I did not clear some of his teammate, first of all, Carlos Tevez, and David Silva. Dzeko player in two seasons in the Bundesliga scored 50 goals and his teammate should make more use of his abilities golgeterske. But Silva and Carlos Tevez are too selfish and arrogant on the field and it is never good for the team "
It is also not good for National team managers to stick their noses into club matters.

Well everyone here has said pretty much the same thing

BIG DONKEY said:
harry the plumber said:
It is also not good for National team managers to stick their noses into club matters.

Well everyone here has said pretty much the same thing
Yes but we are supporters not National team manager.
City have 8 England internationals and some are not performing well.
You do not hear the England manager criticising our foreign players for this loss of form.

Mancio said:
simon23 said:
i dont care if he speaks english or not...he does his talking on the pitch with his feet and his effort and as long as he keeps putting the ball in the net then he will do for me.......

dzeko needs to sharpen up and realise he doesnt have as much time ont he ball in this league as he had previously...ive seen him caught in possession a couple of times in the last games....he is undoubtedly in need of match practise however

its starting to annoy me that as soon as we get a new player that fans that previously werent here then start coming in and slagging of the players that are in direct contention for a starting place with their heroes....we have had it with balo (ie fans coming in wanting tev out so he can be the main man) and now we have it with dzeko.....

all 3 can play together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..and hopefully will when balo is fit

happened with Balotelli.
now happens with Dzeko.
Mancio you got the point!
When I said that Tevez should leave the club it was never ment to be becouse I want more space for Dzeko. It is quite obvious (who ever played ftbll) that he is cancer of team play and brings damage to club in many aspects.
Yes it is thrue we are here couse of Edin but beleive me my MCFC team diagnosys is neutral.

Mancio said:
simon23 said:

happened with Balotelli.
now happens with Dzeko.

your love affair with mancini is blinding your brain, tevez is an outstanding player who has scored goals everywhere he's played.
any shortcomings is down to tactics just as our brilliant wins are down to tactics.

you can't pick and choose just cos you want to have man sex with the manager.

he does a great job on the whole but he does make mistakes now and again.

de niro said:
Mancio said:
happened with Balotelli.
now happens with Dzeko.

your love affair with mancini is blinding your brain, tevez is an outstanding player who has scored goals everywhere he's played.
any shortcomings is down to tactics just as our brilliant wins are down to tactics.

There is a problem with Tevez, and, you'll be glad to hear, Mancini for carrying on picking him with these tactics - who is he having to say yes to? Makes no footballing sense to me, so there must be pressure from above to play Tevez and keep him as captain. If he doesn't grow some balls soon, and make the right decision once Balo is fit again, we won't finish top 4.

de niro said:
Mancio said:
happened with Balotelli.
now happens with Dzeko.

if you do the effort to read my post you quoted then you can see i'm criticising mancini , my beloved mancini.

mancini should have the balls to drop tevez , and sell him at the first chance. i really hoped it was happens in january.

BlueGun said:
... In the eyes of Tevez and Silva.

It's really annoying.. So many times they could have passed to him, but noooo.. forget the new guy.

The guy had to come back just to get a touch of the ball.

What the hell is going on? Specially with Tevez..
+agreed

Manci7y said:
Citizen/Mahalac said:
Hello my dear cyber friends.
This is my first contri on this forum and of course is to support my country man Džeko. We know him very well. Be aware that he is great guy and for sore he will find his place in the team, but that is the point. Is MC real team? Believe me when watching the game, one tends to believe that MCFC is just star collection with no team play.
It might be confusing to somebody but I come to conclusion that MCFC would be better team on the long run if there is no Tevez in it. That player simply kills the team play and furthermore with behavior like that makes other players to do the same, simply spreads bad energy. To make the pic. worse look like the coach is doing nothing about it.
This might be opinion of one Bosnian Džeko and MCFC fun but I could not help sharing it with.
Sorry for my English as I m not native speaker and best regards from cold Sarajevo.

Welcome. Sarajevo was very cold last time I was there!!!!

A valid point about Tevez but its hard to see how you can improve with your best player going. Mind you teams have done it for years!!

You're undeniably right. City not playing as a team is definitely not the pride of Manchester.

Greetings from Malaysia :D

this thread is a mess...

I'll organize,

Dzeko is a great player no matter what someone thinks of him he proved it season after season with no bad season in his footballing career...

Tevez is a great player who has proved his values at city and is a fans favourite by scoring important goals when it matters...

2 great players who still need to get used to eachother, the simple fact why tevez is hogging the ball is because thats his playstyle and it works for him and the club... dzeko is not used to that because in germany his playstyle was different so were his teammeates, but knowing dzeko he adapts quickly and always does what is expected of him... so he will score goals believe me.

end off.. stop making idiotic threads about dzeko please.. its insulting to say the least for a player of his qualitys same goes for tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.