Dzeko for Ibra anyone?

chris63

Dzeko for Ibra.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/milan-and-city-in-remarkable-swap-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-l ... -swap-deal</a>

The whole article is epic fail and pathetic journalism.

Ibrahimovic belongs to Barcelona so how could Milan swap him for Dzeko? If Milan want Ibra and they are obligated to sign him I think unless there is a penalty, they have to pay something like 26m, and I doubt they'd buy then swap their top scorer so fast.

Not to mention the "journalist" says Dzeko came from Werder Bremen when he didn't.

o By talkSPORT
o Thursday, April 14
o 0 comments

AC Milan want to sign Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko this summer - and will offer Sweden star Zlatan Ibrahimovic in exchange, according to reports in Italy.

It has been suggested that the Serie A leaders have identified Dzeko as their main transfer target but know City are unlikely to sell him, having forked out £27m for him less than four months ago.

But in order to tempt City into selling the Bosnia international, Milan will offer 29-year-old Ibrahimovic, who has scored 14 Serie A goals this season, in exchange.

Manager Roberto Mancini is understood to be a fan of the Sweden international, who he managed during his time in charge at Inter Milan.

And reports in Italy have indicated that the opportunity to sign Ibrahimovic, coupled with Dzeko's disappointing form, might be enough to persuade Mancini into doing the deal this summer.

The 25-year-old has failed to notch in nine Premier League outings at his new club, and has scored just four goals in his first 15 appearances in all competitions.
Related Content
o Summerbee: Edin Dzeko has to step up a gear Summerbee: Edin Dzeko has to step up a gear
o Exclusive - McClaren: &#039;Dzeko has everything, he will score goals for Man City&#039; Exclusive - McClaren: 'Dzeko has everything, he will score goals for Man City'
Tags
o AC Milan
o Birmingham City
o Chelsea
o Edin Dzeko
o Manchester City
o Roberto Mancini
o Sport In Italy
o Transfer-rumours

I believe that this would be a good move for Dzeko, Milan has a more creative midfield then Manchester City.......

skybluecelt1990 said:
no no no. i'd have dzeko any day of the week. next season he'll be deadly

why - what will he be doing next Season? War crimes mercenary work perhaps? Cant see him being deadly at owt else...................until we have proper wingers who can cross a ball for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.