Dzeko - How well did he play?

Bunk

Full 90+ minutes and I thought he played very well. Some very nice touches, held the ball up well and the link up play was great (especially that pass to Yaya for our third!).

Solid 8/10

Agree, the way he laid it for Toure and passing the ball through the defender's legs was pure beauty...

I always thought he would make a prefect fit, I was nevertheless quite nervous prior to this match but I must say I was right again. :-)

Really strong debut - set up a goal, but apart from that he never lost the ball, held it well, passed it well, took up a lot of space and marking allowing Tevez and others to score.
8/10

He was good in the 1st half , never put a foot wrong but was feeding on scraps

got better service 2nd half and set up the 3rd goal

Forced corners which lead to goals and made an assist! Quite good. I was nervous like hell before the game. Almost eaten my FC Zeljeznicar scarf.

Imagine him when fully fit and used to league and teammates. Pure magic.

Great debut. Great link up play, held the ball up really well, passing was sharp and crisp, great footwork. He got the assist and a goal would have really capped off a great debut for him.

He looks like he is what we have been missing this whole season. I think him and Tevez are going to link up really well together.

Thought he played really well.. great team play, assisted a goal, created space and chances, retained the ball well. 8/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.