Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzecko

seriously, he's just come back from injury and has probably been one of our best players in previous games. If this is the reaction after one player has one bad game then I give up. if silva has a bad game does that make him wank

seriously the team played bad, but it was one match lets move on and stop slating each player, its like when we win theres barely anything positive on here, but when we lose theirs twenty new threads saying how shit we are

he's so obviously a player who needs a run of games, i think of all our players rotation suits him least

not only the fact that he can't get any momentum going but he so obviously feels he needs to score every time he plays that he's become a greedy so and so

so many times today, one more pass to an open wide player would have opened them up and got them turned but all he wanted to do was shoot

They were all pretty poor today, including the subs and manager, But if you want to pick on someone..how about AJ

cavalier Jackson said:
Today, I mean today he was very fucking poor indeed

oh I agree with you thier, just sick of the moaning on this forum

Been a long time since I've seen such a poor, unclinical performance by a striker in a City shirt - can't even remember Jo being that gash as players tended to ignore Jo and not feed him chances, whereas Dzeko was fed the ball loads of times today.

The problem with these confidence players is they are brilliant when confident and poor when not, but players like Van Persie don't operate like that, their goalscoring patterns aren't dictated by their confidence, they are just consistently banging in the net with very few goal droughts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.