Dzeko to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to him, we chose to sell rather than him forcing a move. Will guarantee Chelsea top 4 and even push for title next year.

It's funny when you see the people who defend Yaya, they ignore all the shit he put the club through and solely focus on the big goals he scored (which he obviously did) then you get a thread like this and Dzeko scored some huge goals for us yet he can be slagged willy nilly. Will always look back fondly on him, was the right time when he left and didn't surprise me how well he's been at Roma, stayed there the night before the Napoli game and their fans love him. Hope he does well if he goes to Chelsea, just not against us.

Thing with Dzeko is that he is the kind of player than needs to play regularly to collect self-confidence enough to be at his best. He is not the type of player who comes on as a sub every now and then and then consistently performs. And I suspect a "super-sub" really is what Chelsea wants.

Thing with Dzeko is that he is the kind of player than needs to play regularly to collect self-confidence enough to be at his best. He is not the type of player who comes on as a sub every now and then and then consistently performs. And I suspect a "super-sub" really is what Chelsea wants.

He will cup tied , so he can rotate well with Morata ...him playing the league and Morata champions league

The abuse he got on this forum from some posters was fucking embarrassing. He was and is a quality player and was vital to us winning the league twice.

I'd hate to see him at Chelsea, the only silver lining would be to give him a warm welcome when they come to the Etihad.

A bit confused why Chelsea think he's a target man but he'll definitely get goals for them.
He’s certainly not a crouch or a Carrol,he never jumped when the ball was in the air unless he was in front of goal so he certainly won’t be a target man in the same vein but he’s almost certainly an upgrade on what they have at the moment

He was a great super sub when he played here.

Morata for Costa and since he has dropped off in recent times they are wanting another target man.

Didn't worry them too much last season.

If they start Willan , Hazard and Morata they score 2-3 goals a game so another target man would have to be at expense of one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.