Dzeko to win Player of the Season?

Re: Dzeko to win Player of the Season

Matty said:
All of those players had great seasons, but Yaya clearly had the best season of the lot. He'll suffer however as the vote is from the fans and all he's done since the season ended is make idiotic statements to the media and destroy his relationship with them. On performance Yaya should win this hands down, however he may not do so at this stage.

I get the feeling whoever the club wants to win it, WILL win it; if Yaya is still here and they want to make him feel even more loved and appreciated they will just tell us he won, it's hardly a general election with people counting up the votes.

Yaya was player of the season with out a doubt .

dan.j.mcfc said:
I get the feeling whoever the club wants to win it, WILL win it; if Yaya is still here and they want to make him feel even more loved and appreciated they will just tell us he won, it's hardly a general election with people counting up the votes.

Based on how the club have done other things in the past a rigging of the vote would not suprise me at all.

Yaya should get a trophy of a tit.

Silva should win POTS.

Eds said:
Should player of the season be awarded for what is solely done on the pitch?
No. You can play immensely for nine months but ten words can completely change the way people look at you or change the perceptions of the club.

What seemed to be the whole 'holism' charge all season with us seemingly becoming a proper professional, calm, together outfit was thrown up in the air with Yaya's comments. I reckon Soriano and Begiristain we're fuming with Yaya, after all that hard work.

Silva wasn't far behind Yaya on the pitch anyway and Silva never had games as bad as Yaya's worst and to be honest Silva put in two of the greatest ever performances I've ever seen live; I can't say that about Yaya. Yaya did score some wonderful, spectacular, very important goals.

But for me, Silva deserves POTS.

Silva is here to play football. He signed for us, turns up, plays the game, doesn't play act, doesn't moan, isn't petulant, works hard every minute if every game...he's just here to play the game. Is Yaya? Or does Yaya have ulterior motives? Does he really even want to be here? Is he sometimes a bit lazy? Is he sometimes petulant? Did he try and get himself sent off against Wigan at home in the FAC which could have fucked our season up (Pellegrini pulled him off seconds after that incident)? Did he come out with the most ridiculous bullshit I've heard from a City player since Stephen fucking Ireland and his "I don't care about the score when I'm sat in the bench" or Tévez's tantrums?

Give it to the man who deserves it!

KippaxCitizen said:
Eds said:
Should player of the season be awarded for what is solely done on the pitch?
No. You can play immensely for nine months but ten words can completely change the way people look at you or change the perceptions of the club.

What seemed to be the whole 'holism' charge all season with us seemingly becoming a proper professional, calm, together outfit was thrown up in the air with Yaya's comments. I reckon Soriano and Begiristain we're fuming with Yaya, after all that hard work.

Silva wasn't far behind Yaya on the pitch anyway and Silva never had games as bad as Yaya's worst and to be honest Silva put in two of the greatest ever performances I've ever seen live; I can't say that about Yaya. Yaya did score some wonderful, spectacular, very important goals.

But for me, Silva deserves POTS.

Silva is here to play football. He signed for us, turns up, plays the game, doesn't play act, doesn't moan, isn't petulant, works hard every minute if every game...he's just here to play the game. Is Yaya? Or does Yaya have ulterior motives? Does he really even want to be here? Is he sometimes a bit lazy? Is he sometimes petulant? Did he try and get himself sent off against Wigan at home in the FAC which could have fucked our season up (Pellegrini pulled him off seconds after that incident)? Did he come out with the most ridiculous bullshit I've heard from a City player since Stephen fucking Ireland and his "I don't care about the score when I'm sat in the bench" or Tévez's tantrums?

Give it to the man who deserves it!

Completely agree.

2nd prize is a cake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.