Dzeko to win Player of the Season?

Re: Dzeko to win Player of the Season

TGR said:
Do you have to use Facebook to vote?
What happens if you are an oldie but goldie like me
and don't use Facebook?
I'm not old but I don't have Facebook neither.

TGR said:
Do you have to use Facebook to vote?
What happens if you are an oldie but goldie like me
and don't use Facebook?

You don't have to use facebook, just enter your name and email address.

KippaxCitizen said:
Eds said:
Should player of the season be awarded for what is solely done on the pitch?
No. You can play immensely for nine months but ten words can completely change the way people look at you or change the perceptions of the club.

What seemed to be the whole 'holism' charge all season with us seemingly becoming a proper professional, calm, together outfit was thrown up in the air with Yaya's comments. I reckon Soriano and Begiristain we're fuming with Yaya, after all that hard work.

Silva wasn't far behind Yaya on the pitch anyway and Silva never had games as bad as Yaya's worst and to be honest Silva put in two of the greatest ever performances I've ever seen live; I can't say that about Yaya. Yaya did score some wonderful, spectacular, very important goals.

But for me, Silva deserves POTS.

Silva is here to play football. He signed for us, turns up, plays the game, doesn't play act, doesn't moan, isn't petulant, works hard every minute if every game...he's just here to play the game. Is Yaya? Or does Yaya have ulterior motives? Does he really even want to be here? Is he sometimes a bit lazy? Is he sometimes petulant? Did he try and get himself sent off against Wigan at home in the FAC which could have fucked our season up (Pellegrini pulled him off seconds after that incident)? Did he come out with the most ridiculous bullshit I've heard from a City player since Stephen fucking Ireland and his "I don't care about the score when I'm sat in the bench" or Tévez's tantrums?

Give it to the man who deserves it!

Christ, you do talk some fucking bollocks mate - your hatred of Yaya clearly clouds your judgement, and that is one of the daftest rants I've seen on here for a while.
Fortunately, he will win this award by a mile, and deservedly so, because some folk, unlike you, can thankfully put aside petty spite and actually vote for our best player.

I voted for Yaya but judging from the number of comments on the site for each player Dzeko will win it in a landslide unfortunately.***

Not saying he didn't turn up and score important goals but Yaya not being POTY for City would be a travesty. He will almost certainly kick up a fuss about it too and (for once) he'll have every right

***At the time of voting Dzeko had 700+ comments, Yaya had 240+, Silva 180+ and Zaba 140+ IIRC

ElanJo said:
I voted for Yaya but judging from the number of comments on the site for each player Dzeko will win it in a landslide unfortunately.***

Not saying he didn't turn up and score important goals but Yaya not being POTY for City would be a travesty. He will almost certainly kick up a fuss about it too and (for once) he'll have every right

***At the time of voting Dzeko had 700+ comments, Yaya had 240+, Silva 180+ and Zaba 140+ IIRC

This is precisely why I started the thread. It's just ridiculous every time Dzeko is nominated for Player of the Month he wins it by 5 votes to one.

There was one month after we'd just signed him where you could vote for any player and he won it by a landslide and he'd been absolutely atrocious. The club got on to it and started making a shortlist each month so Dzeko didn't win it every time.

Putting him in the POTS vote just leaves it vulnerable to being hijacked by the knicker wetting obsessives. It should be a straight race between Yaya and Silva, Dzeko wasn't even in the team before xmas!

dave_blue12 said:
Merlin for me too - consistent high level of performance.

Everyone seems to forget the games in which Yaya did fuck all !

Yaya should piss it

KippaxCitizen said:
Eds said:
Should player of the season be awarded for what is solely done on the pitch?
No. You can play immensely for nine months but ten words can completely change the way people look at you or change the perceptions of the club.

What seemed to be the whole 'holism' charge all season with us seemingly becoming a proper professional, calm, together outfit was thrown up in the air with Yaya's comments. I reckon Soriano and Begiristain we're fuming with Yaya, after all that hard work.

Silva wasn't far behind Yaya on the pitch anyway and Silva never had games as bad as Yaya's worst and to be honest Silva put in two of the greatest ever performances I've ever seen live; I can't say that about Yaya. Yaya did score some wonderful, spectacular, very important goals.

But for me, Silva deserves POTS.

Silva is here to play football. He signed for us, turns up, plays the game, doesn't play act, doesn't moan, isn't petulant, works hard every minute if every game...he's just here to play the game. Is Yaya? Or does Yaya have ulterior motives? Does he really even want to be here? Is he sometimes a bit lazy? Is he sometimes petulant? Did he try and get himself sent off against Wigan at home in the FAC which could have fucked our season up (Pellegrini pulled him off seconds after that incident)? Did he come out with the most ridiculous bullshit I've heard from a City player since Stephen fucking Ireland and his "I don't care about the score when I'm sat in the bench" or Tévez's tantrums?

Give it to the man who deserves it!

When where these 2 great performances from Silva , would love 2 know ?

Yaya deserves it.Silva was good,but yaya was just brilliant,i am still wondering how gerrard got more votes than yaya.20 plus goals from central midfield just wow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.