Dzeko VS Negredo

Negrado is miles better than Dzeko! Stronger and more clinical. Don't get me wrong on his day Dzeko can be great but he is far too inconsistent!

samharris said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
obviously didnt watch the game. keep on trolling

-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:48 am --

yep he was deff shit lal. grow up
Contribute more than text speak and gifs, why don't you explain how he wasn't shite?

Because you can't, I imagine

Arf!! pudgely's in mega sad mode tonight.. fuckin quality- cheering me right up.
"pudgely"

That's special by your standards, too busy putting your head in the sand to type properly?

Why don't you attempt to contribute something constructive seeing as your mate can't?

Jonny68 said:
Negrado is miles better than Dzeko! Stronger and more clinical. Don't get me wrong on his day Dzeko can be great but he is far too inconsistent!

how can u be inconsistent when u dont have the ball or given service...<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:02 am --<br /><br />
pudge said:
samharris said:
pudge said:
Contribute more than text speak and gifs, why don't you explain how he wasn't shite?

Arf!! pudgely's in mega sad mode tonight.. fuckin quality- cheering me right up.
"pudgely"

That's special by your standards, too busy putting your head in the sand to type properly?

Why don't you attempt to contribute something constructive seeing as your mate can't?

why bother when most of them are trolls?

Yaya_Tony said:
Negredo any day of the week. On for 5 mins and scored. I like Edin but Negredo is better.

57 min: Negredo on for Dzeko
70 min: Aguero and Nasri off, Milner and Silva in

GOAL! City 1-3 Bayern (Negredo 80)

Yes it was all Negredo right?

Not a great deal in it in terms of ability. Negredo works considerably harder, though.

Negredo every time, I like Dzeko but unfortunately he's been given a lot of chances in the big games and just has not delivered. He just doesn't have the all-round game needed for a top class striker, for his size he gets knocked off the ball far too easily and doesn't provide the outlet that the team needs when we're under the cosh.

Negredo on the other hand looks a beast and has done everything asked of him so far in the majority of games, so for me it's a no-brainer that Negredo now needs an extended run in the team, especially in the most important matches.

The fact there's a lack of any attempt to defend his performance, but rather posters focusing on the poster and not the point, speaks volumes.

Total lack of application fro Dzeko tonight, he doesn't have to wait for someone else to give him the ball. Negredo was running down the wings, jumping for the ball (forgot CF's could do that) and bagged a goal to boot, a world class goal at that.

pudge said:
samharris said:
pudge said:

"pudgely"

Please enlighten me to the blatant difference in tactics which lead to Negredo getting more chances in 20 minutes than Edin and kun did for 60 mins..

should'nt be too hard from someone of your stature..

oh hang on..youre a Dzeko hating troll.. silly me..

pudge said:
The fact there's a lack of any attempt to defend his performance, but rather posters focusing on the poster and not the point, speaks volumes.

Total lack of application fro Dzeko tonight, he doesn't have to wait for someone else to give him the ball.
They just have no argument left, so are trying to wind people up.

Can't wait until we get rid of him, just so all of the Bosnians stop hanging around on here. I say that as a person who is open to different cultures but they really contribute nothing but Dzeko propaganda.

pudge said:

Total lack of application fro Dzeko tonight, he doesn't have to wait for someone else to give him the ball. Negredo was running down the wings, jumping for the ball (forgot CF's could do that) and bagged a goal

it was the fact silva, and milner where on. which gave neg the ability to score the good goal. nothing to do with effort and all that. by that logic kun should have had 1-2 chances in the first half and yet he didnt even get close to the goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.