Dzeko VS Negredo

Ahhhh, the old "let's compare two strikers even though they both got next to no service tonight" thread. We have two excellent strikers in Dzeko and Negredo. I'm happy to have both and happy to see both play. If we can't keep possession in midfield and create actual chances we will never see these two at their full potential.

@BluePhil8 said:
pudge said:
The fact there's a lack of any attempt to defend his performance, but rather posters focusing on the poster and not the point, speaks volumes.

Total lack of application fro Dzeko tonight, he doesn't have to wait for someone else to give him the ball.
They just have no argument left, so are trying to wind people up.

Can't wait until we get rid of him, just so all of the Bosnians stop hanging around on here. I say that as a person who is open to different cultures but they really contribute nothing but Dzeko propaganda.

Oh look..its mr 'it wasnt pellegrinis fault'.. arf !!

samharris said:
pudge said:
samharris said:
Arf!! pudgely's in mega sad mode tonight.. fuckin quality- cheering me right up.
"pudgely"

That's special by your standards, too busy putting your head in the sand to type properly?

Why don't you attempt to contribute something constructive seeing as your mate can't?

Please enlighten me to the blatant difference in tactics which lead to Negredo getting more chances in 20 minutes than Edin and kun did for 60 mins..

should'nt be too hard from someone of your stature..

oh hang on..youre a Dzeko hating troll.. silly me..
Like I said, Dzeko doesn't have to wait for someone else to give him the ball does he?

Standing around, sauntering about moaning isn't going to win the ball back or produce a shot is it?

Sorry I don't suck him off at the hinge end and bury my head in the sand when's he poor like yourself. The fact you've gone back to the "Dzeko hating troll" tag shows you have fuck all substance to defend his performance, but just feel like getting personal and projecting lies.

Silly me for engaging you,

@BluePhil8 said:
pudge said:
The fact there's a lack of any attempt to defend his performance, but rather posters focusing on the poster and not the point, speaks volumes.

Total lack of application fro Dzeko tonight, he doesn't have to wait for someone else to give him the ball.

Can't wait until we get rid of him, just so all of the Bosnians stop hanging around on here. I say that as a person who is open to different cultures but they really contribute nothing but Dzeko propaganda.

pretty sure it was the anti dzeko warriors that started the trolling when he scored. but you will ignore this and continue trolling.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

Total lack of application fro Dzeko tonight, he doesn't have to wait for someone else to give him the ball. Negredo was running down the wings, jumping for the ball (forgot CF's could do that) and bagged a goal

it was the fact silva, and milner where on. which gave neg the ability to score the good goal. nothing to do with effort and all that. by that logic kun should have had 1-2 chances in the first half and yet he didnt even get close to the goal.
Dzeko can't even compare to Negredo, don't start trying to compare him to Kun. It's getting embarrassing...<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:11 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
@BluePhil8 said:
pudge said:

Oh look..its mr 'it wasnt pellegrinis fault'.. arf !!
You know who I am...

I have no idea who you are.

Sorry.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

Total lack of application fro Dzeko tonight, he doesn't have to wait for someone else to give him the ball. Negredo was running down the wings, jumping for the ball (forgot CF's could do that) and bagged a goal

it was the fact silva, and milner where on. which gave neg the ability to score the good goal. nothing to do with effort and all that. by that logic kun should have had 1-2 chances in the first half and yet he didnt even get close to the goal.
He ran himself into the ground trying to make something happen, which is all you can do given the fact we were over powered. Application and a bit of passion, missing in abundance from Edin tonight.

It was bad enough looking like we had 10 men, with Dzeko's performance it felt like it too

Why we kept this tart and got rid of Balo and Tevez is a fookin mystery of Agatha fookin Christie proportions
Sorry but Negredo showed him up for what he is in 10 minutes

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Zlatan said:
dazz46 said:
No contest Negrado is a far better player than Dzeko,you can guarantee Negrado will battle for everything while Dzeko will moan like a tart when the ball is not inch perfect.

Dzeko was fighting tonight. Give him at least that. HE had NO service. Not ONE good ball near the box not one. Negredo had few. Why it dosnt matter now.
Try to look at some things i have said in next games ( especially big games ) maybe you will see that some is true.

Dzeko couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Watching his attempts at 'pressing' the opposition tonight was fucking laughable. A complete waste of space.

Tonight we will probably stop posting. I would gladly remember your nick, and when Dzeko start playing like he always played i will remember you about it probably in other club. YOU CAN NOT BE THE TOP SCORER AND WIN THE ( one of europs top 4 leagues before Bayern, who is never bad ) IF YOU ARE NOT EXTRAORDINARY PLAYER. At least very good. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE ( 0.00001 % ). And that is one thing that some of hidden haters on not so hidden cant take away of it, talking he is shit all day long. Not to mention that is currently TOP SCORER OF THE WORLD QUALIES. ( number one of all ).
But i will say it again, Dzeko in CIty is unrecognizable.

@BluePhil8 said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

Dzeko can't even compare to Negredo, don't start trying to compare him to Kun. It's getting embarrassing...

KUN WAS PUTTING A SHIFT IN THE WHOLE FUKING GAME. he did not get a sniff of the goal till the 2nd half. why is this ?? its cuz of the fukin midfield changes. if neg was in the lineup for the first half he would have not even got close to the goal.

AntiUnited said:
joezilla said:
at this moment, negredo delivers more, but i still think dzeko is a better striker. he lost his way somehow and it's entirely up to him if he goes back or falls into oblivion.

he got 0 service this game. when milner came on the team came alive and hence we got the ball more which led to negs good goal. pathetic really to start blaming dzeko from so called city fans.
dzeko isn't to blame for tonight's game, pellegrini is to blame. pellegrini hoped that putting aguero and dzeko up front with long passes from a non existent midfield would do anything against bayern. i hope he learned his lesson, but the thread isn't about that, it's about comparing dzeko and negredo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.