Dzeko

I Liked Edin and Mario but those two had quite a few games where they could have tried a lot harder than what they did.
Especially in their last season with us.

There was one game at WHL where Rzeko's efforts bordered on the pathetic. If he had pockets in his shorts, his hands would have been in them for most of the game.

Saying that, in general, he did work hard and he kept going to the end. In my opinion, he was possibly our most important player in the second half of the 13/14 season.

There was one game at WHL where Rzeko's efforts bordered on the pathetic. If he had pockets in his shorts, his hands would have been in them for most of the game.

Saying that, in general, he did work hard and he kept going to the end. In my opinion, he was possibly our most important player in the second half of the 13/14 season.
The season after though his effort was poor.

Top man, Edin Džeko.

What is it about this club that makes former players, who had no previous connection to City, retain a great affinity for us?

It’s something we’ve seen in players right through the generations.

From the Holy Trinity to Dickov, Horlock, Morrison and beyond, once they’ve played for the only team in Manchester, they seem to hold a deep affection for it.

Top man, Edin Džeko.

What is it about this club that makes former players, who had no previous connection to City, retain a great affinity for us?

I was thinking that too, and I wondered if it was just confirmation bias on my part that made me think that. Genuinely not sure. West Ham seem to get the same kind of affinity from their former players, but again, maybe I only think that because of those who have played for both.

Been in brilliant form. The disallowed volleyed goal today had such incredible technique on it.

He still his countrys most important and best player. Scored for us in very important big games in the tough English league, for Roma in the champion league and for his country on the international stage.

As a pure striker, discounting the winger/forward hybrid type players like Ronaldo and Salah, dzeko is up there in the class with aguero, Kane and Lewandowski. Maybe not equal but in the same class imo.

So glad chelsea were dumb enough to not sign him in Jan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.