E-commerce Gateways - anyone use them?

Swales lives

I know it'a over still I cling, I don't know where
I'm very near launching an e-commerce site to accept credit/debit card payments. I've been reading up on the best deals, the ins & outs etc. to see who to open an account with to handle my transactions. It's a small enterprise (just me), so I don't want anything expensive and fancy that big companies would insist on.

So, does anyone here use a Gateway to do their e-commerce? and any tips or recommendations, I'll be spending half the day making a decision on this and any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

I'm using Mijireh as the checkout through WooCommerce and the UK Gateways the plug-in is compatible with the companies listed below:

• Authorize.Net
• Barclays ePDQ
• Braintree (Blue Platform)
• Braintree (Orange Platform)
• CardStream
• CertoDirect
• DataCash
• eWAY Rapid 3.0
• Iridium
• PayPal Website Payments Pro (UK)
• PaymentExpress
• Paymill
• PSL Payment Solutions
• Realex
• SagePay
• SecurePay
• Stripe
• Vindicia
• WorldPay

Thanks for all your help with this one ;)

I thought it might be a longshot, but you never know on here... spent the day reading and researching financial shite and talking to salesmen avout 'Merchant Accounts' , PCI DSS compliance - stuff I know fuck all about. They seem to think I'm some slick entrepreneur with a business plan and sales projections.

The reality being I'm sat in my underpants listening the wireless as the dog barks at people walking past the house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.