E-tickets

Tam

Anyone know if they need to be printed off or does it work just like a mobile boarding pass?

Cheers for the replies. Got through to talk to someone eventually to be told that. Library for to use the printer. You'd think they would have a mobile version you could use. Hopefully they get it soon. Would make it easier

Cheers for the replies. Got through to talk to someone eventually to be told that. Library for to use the printer. You'd think they would have a mobile version you could use. Hopefully they get it soon. Would make it easier
Agree. Wonder if any other football club uses any sort of mobile app/scanning to enter the ground.

Simply click on the email where it says print e ticket, rotate so the barcode is landscape, make as big as possible, place your phone under the scanner, job done

I'm having problems with online ticket purchase, having previously been able to. Now, after entering credit card details and clicking pay, the page changes to a blank page. I have done this several times over the last few days. I haven't had any emails confirming purchase and my c/c company can see the attempted purchase but the City website claws back the transaction instead of completing it. I am a Citizens member and buy tickets on a match day basis. This problem was not present earlier in the season. I have been checking the settings on my lap top (Windows 7) and the Mcafee settings but don't see any issues. I rang City but they didn't prove too helpful.

Had another call with City and this time they were very helpful and eventually sorted out a glitch linking the check out and confirmed payment. Now working.
Thanks to Paul and Holly at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.