E3 2015

ninjamonkey

Starts in a few hours with Bethesda. With so many game announcements this last week or so surely it's because they've all got too much to fit in at E3 alone So what's everyone looking forward to seeing/being announced? Any surprise predictions?

Bethesda have an hours presentation to fill. We know we'll see Doom and Fallout 4 and rumours of Dishonored 2 but that's not enough to fill an hours slot. I'm predicting The Evil Within 2, probably dlc announcements for the elder scrolls online and i'm going to take a stab in the dark that they will close the presentation with a teaser of Elder Scrolls 6. no gameplay or anything just simply an announcement that it's in development.

Looking forward to Doom like no other game recent. There aren't enough horror titles out, heard Silent Hills has been cancelled so let's hope it's out soon

I don't think we'll see Doom until next year. Looking forward to seeing what they do with it though. Fallout 4 this year, Doom early next year,

I've been playing a lot of Helldivers recently so right now I'm most looking forward to hopefully seeing alienation in action which is the next game from Housemarque the guys that made Resogun and Dead Nation. It's essentially Dead Nation 2 but with aliens.

Turns out they could easily fill their time with just those games. At least i got the release date predictions right. As much as i'm looking forward to Fallout 4 and it was a great demo from them, Doom stole it for me. That promises to be phenomenal. Battlecry was the only disappointment for me. I know it's only a free to play game but it just doesn't look upto scratch, even more so when compared against their other stuff.

Doom looks fantastic. Hope they keep the creepy atmosphere tho. Loved the soundtrack for the psx port so something along those lines will be great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.