Early Doors Stage show

Saw it on Wednesday afternoon. Absolutely brilliant. You always wonder if it will be as good as the original, but this never let us down and if you get the chance to see it on the tour, you won't be disappointed. (No, I don't like circuses)

Just back from tonight’s performance. It was real laugh from from start to finish, brilliantly scripted with some very funny ad-libbing. All the characters/actors are great - Phil and Nige, in particular are a brilliant comic duo - but, for me, Winnie the cleaner, steals the show.

I’m going to see it on the 18th of this month, can’t wait to see them all again. Bit gutted that Eddie and Joan aren’t in it, but from what I’m hearing the replacements are just as good. Hoping the roadworks at Mcvities are finally sorted, and be great to see the legends that are Phil and Nige again(Tango Whisky Alpha Tango) To the Regiment! ;)

Do you mean the temporaries just past the bank on Bird Hall Lane !?

Just back from tonight’s performance. It was real laugh from from start to finish, brilliantly scripted with some very funny ad-libbing. All the characters/actors are great - Phil and Nige, in particular are a brilliant comic duo - but, for me, Winnie the cleaner, steals the show.

Bang on about Winnie. That line about the neighbour rescuing the cat was the best of the night; or was it possibly outdone by Joe's gout joke?!

Bang on about Winnie. That line about the neighbour rescuing the cat was the best of the night; or was it possibly outdone by Joe's gout joke?!

There were so many great gags, it’s hard to choose the best. I also liked Debbie’s line about dropping the kids of at their dads.

Agree about
agree about winnie most underated character .she just drops brilliant bombs in .mothers intuition !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.