Early Doors Stage show

Shame about Eddie and Joan in particular. Do they have new actors or are the characters just not in it?
All the same characters are in it.... so yes replacement actors

The origianal characters remaining are Ken, Joe, Duffy, Winnie the cleaner, the 2 bent coppers, Tanya, the woman who got crisps 'n' coke for her kids in the car.... have I missed anyone out??

Last edited:
All the same characters are in it.... so yes replacement actors

The origianal characters remaining are Ken, Joe, Duffy, Winnie the cleaner, the 2 bent coppers, Tanya, the woman who got crisps 'n' coke for her kids in the car.... have I missed anyone out??
Quite happy to pm you the story line if you have no chance of seeing it bud :+)

Went last night, it was brilliant!

Even though a lot of the original cast were missing, the replacements they found were just as good. Nice little twist with Joan and Eddie too

Thought the set was brilliant. Winnie had the best lines along with Phil and Nige

Went last night, it was brilliant!

Even though a lot of the original cast were missing, the replacements they found were just as good. Nice little twist with Joan and Eddie too

Thought the set was brilliant. Winnie had the best lines along with Phil and Nige

me too, loved it, agree the set was really clever, again agree nige and phil stole the show

and the standing ovation at the end tells you everything

Went again last night excellent again the cast starting to own it now with the ad libbing
Just a heads up for anyone wanting to go this week they have put £20 standing tickets up for sale for each night.
We bought these ,you are up in the gods but have a perfect central view of the stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.