earphones help

thanks flyer, their fine on another device so it rules out the speaker, it must be windows 10, is their nothing around such as add on's for windows that you know of that would would perform like a graphic equalizer to boost base and volume etc that i could download

Marco, I use a software package called Aimp for playing music and it has a good graphic equaliser on it. I have spent a little bit of cash on a decent sound card but you might not want to go that far. You might as well give Aimp a go as it's free (I think)

It would appear that anyone with Realtek hardware in their laptop or computer has had it turned to shit by windows update.

Fucking joke
Hmm, that's interesting. A couple of weeks ago I had a problem with all online videos making a crackling sound. I can't even remember what fixed it in the end, but I deleted the cache and did something with the audio drivers. It's times like this when I get why people just say fuck it and buy an Apple.

Marco, I use a software package called Aimp for playing music and it has a good graphic equaliser on it. I have spent a little bit of cash on a decent sound card but you might not want to go that far. You might as well give Aimp a go as it's free (I think)
cheers buddy i'l give it a go and let you know how it is

It would appear that anyone with Realtek hardware in their laptop or computer has had it turned to shit by windows update.

Fucking joke

yup my soundcard is realtek and it was indeed turned to shit by windows 10 update

yup my soundcard is realtek and it was indeed turned to shit by windows 10 update

There is a driver fix that you install and hey presto headphones work.

Reboot the laptop though and it’s fucked again and you have to continually install the fix.

Shocking from Microsoft.

There is a driver fix that you install and hey presto headphones work.

Reboot the laptop though and it’s fucked again and you have to continually install the fix.

Shocking from Microsoft.

I just reinstalled the driver and all has been fine since, but as you say it's pretty crap. Constant problems with updates and thats with a PC less than 6 months old

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.