Earth Hour

bluemoon73 said:
I can't see what the feck i am typing, no one else on my street is doing it.
Stick a shilling in the meter,and as for the rest of your street voyeurism is an arrestable offence.

well thats just it,its a rough estate so cant tell if they are joining in or if their elecy has run out, and now i'm thinking you lot aint heard of Earth hour.

Bollocks to it i will save the world on my own, i am glad i am not watching purge.

Yup, sat in the dark like a gimp with my laptop on battery. Only found out when I tried to go on the City website and found it with a holding page.

Good to see all three clubs crests on it though.

desperatedon said:
Yup, sat in the dark like a gimp with my laptop on battery. Only found out when I tried to go on the City website and found it with a holding page.

I was wondering why I couldn't get on the site. What a load of shite. Who do we play next?

desperatedon said:

I nearly broke my leg going for a piss,if they do it next year i will have a pop bottle handy.

That's that for a year, I'll go and switch the light on.....

black1.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.