ebay auctions

mexico1970

Team supported
Manchester City
I have tried to win a few lots on auction but everything I seem to go for goes above what you can just buy now on the main listings. I'm just wondering if anyone has won an auction on there and got a bargain in the process?

Yes.

There are people with software designed to outbid you at the laat minute. I have had good deals on the auctions but can'lt really remember any in particular.

I got a pair of speakers for a third of what I moved them on for.

My latest foray involved an AMD Prism cooler, it eventually solf for £16 with nearly a fiver postage, you can get one for about the £17 mark with free delivery, I am most definitely doing something wrong.

Yes.

There are people with software designed to outbid you at the laat minute. I have had good deals on the auctions but can'lt really remember any in particular.

I thought as much bud, but some of the items are going for more than you can actually buy them for, maybe I want the same stuff as everyone else want.

I've nabbed a few old console games for a few quid every now and then, semi collectable ones. But I agree, I'm often amazed what some people will pay. Maybe it's not wanting to back down in a bidding war?

In general once more than a couple of people have bid on an item it's probably not going to go for a good price, from a buyer's point of view.

Current example, people bidding over £10 for a used copy of Mortal Kombat X on PS4. It's going for £13 brand new on Amazon, or £8.85 if you're prepared to wait a week from base.com

Maybe ebay offer more ways to pay?

I have tried to win a few lots on auction but everything I seem to go for goes above what you can just buy now on the main listings. I'm just wondering if anyone has won an auction on there and got a bargain in the process?

Yes had a few. The best was possibly a £150 carbon fiber bike saddle that I got for sub £40. It was new / boxed. That was a few years ago now.

If you are after obscure but high value things and find one sold via auction then there are potential bargains but generally people start them at a decent price. Anything relatively well sought after is not going to be given away.

Yes had a few. The best was possibly a £150 carbon fiber bike saddle that I got for sub £40. It was new / boxed. That was a few years ago now.

If you are after obscure but high value things and find one sold via auction then there are potential bargains but generally people start them at a decent price. Anything relatively well sought after is not going to be given away.

Did you just bid on that or did you spread your bids if you knew what you were looking for? I order quite a bit from ebay on the buy now function it's obviously easier, BTW I am a bit crap at poker I couldn't bluff my way out of a pillow fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.