Ebay: Authors last signed copy of Manchester The City Years

Taking the piss with that price methinks, what say you @Gary James ?

It's a charity auction and the first person to bid was Francis Lee who bid £100. Since then others have increased the bid. I've given the book (and will be paying for postage etc.) for free and it's one of my personal copies (basically, apart from a copy I'll always keep it's the last one; there will be no other copies after this) and I will write a dedication to whoever wins. The flooding, as I'm sure many on here know and have suffered with, has caused significant damage to many people's homes and livelihoods. The auction aims to help a sports club that has suffered significantly.

The book is out of print and there are no plans to reprint it. Any bid is appreciated, and it is all for charity. No one will be profiting from this and the cause is one I'm happy to support (I offered the book to others but didn't get a reply!).

It's a charity auction and the first person to bid was Francis Lee who bid £100. Since then others have increased the bid. I've given the book (and will be paying for postage etc.) for free and it's one of my personal copies (basically, apart from a copy I'll always keep it's the last one; there will be no other copies after this) and I will write a dedication to whoever wins. The flooding, as I'm sure many on here know and have suffered with, has caused significant damage to many people's homes and livelihoods. The auction aims to help a sports club that has suffered significantly.

The book is out of print and there are no plans to reprint it. Any bid is appreciated, and it is all for charity. No one will be profiting from this and the cause is one I'm happy to support (I offered the book to others but didn't get a reply!).
I didn't realise it was for charity, I apologise, great gesture.

The book raised £255 - thanks to all those who bid and I'll be in touch with the winning bidder as soon as I can. Thanks for all your support. I've just been told that a local grant will double the funds raised, so this one copy has raised £510 for the flooded cricket club. Thanks again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.