Ebay

Ash

I'm only 17, and Ebay says you have to be 18 to buy and sell. Do you reckon I'm ok to buy things, and nothing will come back on me?
Not really sure as ive never used Ebay before.

Feed-The-Goat said:
I don't think so mate, if you have paypal and you can link it to your eBay account you should be fine buying stuff
Yeah well I signed up for paypal as soon as I finished signing up for ebay. All seems ok, but not 100% sure what could happen.

Bluemoon115 said:
You should have done it in your mums name.
My mum shits herself with anything entering credit card details. Well tbh I'm shitting myself but she is 1000 times worse.
Just gonna try and bid soon,
10ydg0n.jpg

ASH-MCFC said:
I'm only 17, and Ebay says you have to be 18 to buy and sell. Do you reckon I'm ok to buy things, and nothing will come back on me?

i've been using it since i was sixteen mate

I set up an eBay account in my dads name when I was 16, and just paid for stuff with my own paypal account.

I love ebay. But it gets too addictive and I end up buying shite that I don't need

rhysonaldinho said:
ASH-MCFC said:

i've been using it since i was sixteen mate

^^^^this, I just put down an older date of birth, never had any problems in years of using it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.