Ed Sheeran - brilliant musical talent

At the risk of being bombarded by their fans I honestly think a lot of the Beatles early records were rubbish... just bubble gum pop.
Totally agree. 3 minute throw away lyrics she loves you yeah yeah yeah nonsense.
And then they took a shed load of drugs and wrote even more nonsense about a walrus, a yellow submarine and a girl in the sky with diamonds....
Said nothing to me about my life.....

Totally agree. 3 minute throw away lyrics she loves you yeah yeah yeah nonsense.
And then they took a shed load of drugs and wrote even more nonsense about a walrus, a yellow submarine and a girl in the sky with diamonds....
Said nothing to me about my life.....
Haha, admit it , you hate them because they're from Liverpool

I would like to say he's shit but truth be told, I wouldn't know one of his songs if it hit me in the face.
The fact that I have never heard any of his music does in fact mean that he is shit though.

I would like to say he's shit but truth be told, I wouldn't know one of his songs if it hit me in the face.
The fact that I have never heard any of his music does in fact mean that he is shit though.
I dont know his songs either. I watched a Rick Beato youtube about him and how he uses auto tuning for his voice, the music sounded like todays pop, just not much to it really.

It's pop hype nonsense. He's doing OK, leave the lad alone he means well.
Not a bad bone in his body, that will do for me. I see him as a modern day cliff, look away and cover your eyes and ears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.