Eddie Howe leaves Bournemouth

He might not be quite decent top flight manager material but I find it hard to call him overrated after taking a club in the League 2 relegation zone to a 9th place Premier League finish.

I think he will find a steady level in the championship in the coming years.
Do you think? I think he’s a fantastic manager, definitely Prem level.

He got more out of his collection of players than any manager in the country. And sustained it for a good while until he had a load of injuries last season. Without those injuries (had 13 of his first choice 17 out at one stage, take note Liverpool, miles worse situation than you lot you Scouse cunts!) they’d probably have started up.

I’d love to see him get a decent shot at a decent club, I think he’d do really well, I really rate him! If he was called Eddio Howezio and done what he’d done with a club in Spain/Portugal/Italy/Germany he’d be in line for a top job. Obviously, being English means he’ll likely be overlooked.

They might’ve dodged a bullet, Henry’s coaching career has been thoroughly mediocre and cant think he knows much about the Championship
Yeah, that's all so true. But he's a "name", isn't he? And that's all a lot of fans want. Someone who would appeal to potential transfer targets as someone they'd like to play for.

Talk about a kick in the bollocks. Bournemouth fans thought they were getting Thierry Henry, they've ended up with Jonathan Wood Gate!

WTF has he done to deserve another chance to manage/HC he was shite at Middlesbro, only football allows this to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.