Eden Hazard

bugsyblue

Biggest mistake txiki made was not paying his agent. We'd be immense with him in our side

Quite. I'll retract my statement and say the biggest mistake the club made in recent years was not paying his agent.
Don't know, superb player but when you look at how he downed tools last season I wonder how much use he would have been in 3 of our last 4 seasons.

Don't know, superb player but when you look at how he downed tools last season I wonder how much use he would have been in 3 of our last 4 seasons.

It wasn't just him that downed tools, it was the whole Chelsea team. And they did so for a good reason, because Mou is a nob. I'd have him in a heartbeat!

It wasn't just him that downed tools, it was the whole Chelsea team. And they did so for a good reason, because Mou is a nob. I'd have him in a heartbeat!
By all accounts Bobby was being just as big a nob in his last season and we were all fucking fuming with the players for downing tools to a far lesser extent.

Not sure about signing a player who has already shown he can go completely missing for eight months at a time if he feels like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.