Eden Hazard

I think he’s a diving little **** who oversells minor fouls and his ego/work rate/effort levels are fair game to question.

Having said all that this club, this staff, this manager, and this ownership do their due diligence and have done a 10/10 job of bringing in the right type of players that gel well and haven’t been a problem in the dressing room at all. If he’s a target and we actually buy him then he’ll know damn well his place in this squad and what’s required of him. I’m not at all worried about him being a disturbance or worried about his defensive work rate. He’ll sit his ass on the bench if he doesn’t work and Kevin and Vinny will kill that ego/club disturbance issue, if that’s even real, in an instant.

He will know his role, what’s expected of him, and will do it all with a smile on his face whether he’s happy or not. Theres a reason we never lose anyone we don’t want to lose and rarely at all have issues behind the scenes and that’s because we take care of our players and recruit the right types of personalities.

Ei7jGqf.png
Screen-Shot-2015-02-17-at-21.53.12.png

not a bayern fan but i believe that was a very fluid shape due to personnel. alonso seen at cb some, bernat lwb, rafinha rwb... 5231...it's pep. doesnt matter so much...

aguero
hazard silva sterling
sane jorginho kdb

would be cool to see what pep would scheme up
we might see something like that against a relegation battling team at home but never in a big game in my opinon. also do you guys have an idea which game pep played that formation ?

The only reason to not want Hazard would be if he was seriously injury prone or a majorly disruptive influence and he is neither

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.