Eden Hazard

Hazard is a must if available. He would take our game to another level. Another poster mentioned earlier about the majority of his chelseas career being under defensive minded managers and look what he has achieved.

He would be unreal in our setup.

we might see something like that against a relegation battling team at home but never in a big game in my opinon. also do you guys have an idea which game pep played that formation ?
kdb for raz and mendy + walker. idk pep is creative guy. wouldnt put anything past him. but ya probably not the look for a knock out game.

Ei7jGqf.png
Screen-Shot-2015-02-17-at-21.53.12.png
that city team looks scary, the only weak point I see is Stones. I hope he regains his form pre-injury. otherwise I would prefer the captain

I rate Hazard as one of the best in the world, but for example, do KDB & Hazard really play together better for Belgium, than KDB links up with City's attacking unit ?

Imo, just like Messi plus Aguero, for Argentina: absolutely not.

I'm totally with your theory, but there's one huge difference. Belgium has Roberto Martinez. We have Pep Guardiola.

I rate Hazard as one of the best in the world, but for example, do KDB & Hazard really play together better for Belgium, than KDB links up with City's attacking unit ?

Imo, just like Messi plus Aguero, for Argentina: absolutely not.

If Hazard and KDB trained together every day under the same manager (Pep at that), I'd imagine they'd link up perfectly - same for Aguero and Messi.

The problem is the limited time and managers needing to keep things basic in national team set ups, I think if you put KDB and Silva in a national team together they'd probably link up like they did under Pellegrini, ie alright but not great, probably one out of position, nothing like the duo they've become under Pep.

Hazard strength is his dribbling.
Majority of our games had all the opposition players behind the ball. Therefore he would be ideal for this set up.

Just don’t like the guy - and he turned us down previously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.