Eden Hazard

Chelsea sold Matic to United but Eden Hazard is totally different. However i know PEP has stated that we cannot keep spending in excess of 300 mill .but if he came available i think we would declare an interest. but honestly can see him at Real Madrid possibly because it would suit all parties

Chelsea sold Matic to United but Eden Hazard is totally different. However i know PEP has stated that we cannot keep spending in excess of 300 mill .but if he came available i think we would declare an interest. but honestly can see him at Real Madrid possibly because it would suit all parties

Agreed that Real seems his likely destination now that PSG are refusing to let Neymar leave this summer

I am somewhat concerned that such a high profile attacking signing would hinder the likes of Foden and Diaz.

I am somewhat concerned that such a high profile attacking signing would hinder the likes of Foden and Diaz.

I don't care. If a signing makes City stronger and leads to more wins and trophies, I don't give a monkey's who is in the team. I'm amazed anyone does.

Indeed,prior to Pep getting his hands on them.....many suggested KDB and Silva wouldn't work.

And it took Pep a bit of time to find the best formula but, boy, once he did.

I'm sure it is not intended to be but not wanting Hazard almost feels like a lack of ambition on the part of some supporters, despite the justifications given.

Quite a few references to his attitude and him going hiding regularly but his stats suggest he contributes a lot throughout the season. As to his attitude, City do their homework on this sort of thing and two of the team's captains are national team mates of Hazard so you can bet your last dirham they won't go for him if they believe his attitude is suspect.

I could be completely wrong but I will reiterate that I can see Pep using him to replace David Silva. He's not a Silva clone but he has that same ability to keep the ball and he can spot a pass; he can also carry the ball at pace, attack tight spaces and draw men to the ball. Hazard and KDB behind Sane, Jesus & Sterling would be a horrid prospect for any opponent.

We're not going to buy or attempt to buy him ffs.

1. Completely screwed us over when he moved to Chelsea, having agreed a move and then let his agent shift the goalposts at the last minute.

2. Plays when he feels like it. Let's remember his "performance" as a false 9 vs us, when he walked around the pitch for 90 mins. Pep will have seen enough in that game to steer clear.

3. The fee to get a player like this will be stupid. If you pay 100 mil plus on a player, you want to be full sure he's 100% committed to the cause.

Talent isn't everything.

We're not going to buy or attempt to buy him ffs.

1. Completely screwed us over when he moved to Chelsea, having agreed a move and then let his agent shift the goalposts at the last minute.

2. Plays when he feels like it. Let's remember his "performance" as a false 9 vs us, when he walked around the pitch for 90 mins. Pep will have seen enough in that game to steer clear.

3. The fee to get a player like this will be stupid. If you pay 100 mil plus on a player, you want to be full sure he's 100% committed to the cause.

Talent isn't everything.

I agree with this, plus his attitude worries me to. We have a brilliant spirit in the camp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.