Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of a loose last 20 minutes from Eddie but overall it was a good performance back in the team

As said before imagine if Bravo did that today? I know I am in the minority but I am still to be convinced by this lad.

I thought you get warnings for being a wum? At least that’s what I’m hoping this post Is.

What’s unconvincing for you? I agree towards the end today his passing was off but ordinarily it’s fantastic. He is a great shot stopper and he sets up many attacks. What more are you after?

Agree with all the good things you say about him, but I have a feeling that the odd dropped bollock will be costly and happen just at the wrong time. I will be more than delighted to be wrong btw.

Whenever he’s come back from a rest he’s not been at his best if I remember right. But he’ll be back to normal soon I’m sure.

Agree with all the good things you say about him, but I have a feeling that the odd dropped bollock will be costly and happen just at the wrong time. I will be more than delighted to be wrong btw.

Potentially, the way he plays invites that possible mistake and could be dangerous. Like his mistake at Liverpool but I’m more than confident he will save us more points and even gain them through his quick breaks than cost us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.