Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss take that he was booked for time wasting.

Looking forward to every opposition 'keeper getting sent off against us now.

Piss take that he was booked for time wasting.

Looking forward to every opposition 'keeper getting sent off against us now.
Indeed,every single keeper that visits our place wastes time from kick off and yet how many times do we see them cautioned?

You just have to laugh at the inconsistency and the differing parameters by which we are judged.

I keep hearing that Allison is this fantastic goalkeeper thats cool with the ball at his feet, yet when I watched the miseryside derby on Sunday he just did short balls out the box got it back and hoofed it up field, no cutting edge play from the back that turned into attack just standard boot up field to try and find a shadow that used to be No Salad . Eddie is a unique player almost a one off I cannot imagine him in any other team, it just wouldn't work who was the person that identified Eddie as being the fit ? That person needs a pay rise !

Are you chubby by any chance?

i thought that Ederson may be the only player not to get bad press on the players forum. So i started from page 1, Guess what he got slated. "Should be dropped" about 3 posts in.

Can we have two threads for each player,one positive ,one negative, so i can look at the positive one.

I wish the refs would book all the other keepers who time waste,eddie wasn't even that bad

The one he was booked for was around 20 seconds, Foster was taking longer than this when the game was goalless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.