Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great save and, the way the game was panning out, won us the game as I dont think we would have turned around being one behind

Not only that, but in the last 5-10 minutes when others were getting sloppy/nervy. Ederson was always an out ball under any circumstance and he calms the crowd.
I've never witnessed a keeper being the calming influence for an entire crowd when the team are playing out from the back.

Not only that, but in the last 5-10 minutes when others were getting sloppy/nervy. Ederson was always an out ball under any circumstance and he calms the crowd.
I've never witnessed a keeper being the calming influence for an entire crowd when the team are playing out from the back.

When Pep was first mooted to be coming here, it became a topic whether Joe Hart would be able to survive, due to Pep's requirements for a keeper & we wondered if it would be possible to find a keeper with the talent on the ball Neuer had.

Neuer looks clumsy now we have Ederson.

When Pep was first mooted to be coming here, it became a topic whether Joe Hart would be able to survive, due to Pep's requirements for a keeper & we wondered if it would be possible to find a keeper with the talent on the ball Neuer had.

Neuer looks clumsy now we have Ederson.

In fairness to Neuer, Ederson makes Kompany look rash & awkward on the ball. I understand Pep wants to revolutionise but Ederson is really something else.

Every single time he does one of those line breaking passes to the DM at home games I'm afforded the same beautiful orchestra of sighs of relief, gasps, laughs, cries and tears in disbelief at every thing he does by those around me. The tenser the game, the louder the music is. He's single handedly caused 31 heart attacks in my block alone these past two years (this may be an understatement).

Made me smile...

https://twitter.com/EdersonBored

Puma best make me a dressing gown rather than a kit....

D0f7OufXQAAbzIu.jpg:large

He’s changed the perception of goalkeepers forever in my eyes, you just couldn’t think of going back to a keeper who is happy to just hoof it upfield now. I love it when opposition fans start getting excited because they see a keeper seemingly under pressure, then without fail Ederson just calmly strokes the ball into midfield and wanders back for his slippers and cigar without a care in the world.

I’d love to know what opposition strikers think when they’re sprinting to close him down in full knowledge he’s got more technical ability than they have themselves.

He’s changed the perception of goalkeepers forever in my eyes, you just couldn’t think of going back to a keeper who is happy to just hoof it upfield now. I love it when opposition fans start getting excited because they see a keeper seemingly under pressure, then without fail Ederson just calmly strokes the ball into midfield and wanders back for his slippers and cigar without a care in the world.

I’d love to know what opposition strikers think when they’re sprinting to close him down in full knowledge he’s got more technical ability than they have themselves.

And to see him take a throw in during a cup final or become part of midfield passing moves during a match! Unbelievable! Ultra cool!

Best keeper in the premiership, despite what rags say about De Gea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.