Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did what he needed too, wish he could be bored and not have to do anything until the end of the season :-)

I think we should have a collection and buy Ederson a barcalounger
Barcalounger-Cross-II-Power-Layflat-Recliner_2048x.jpg

Thankfully he was awake for the Niasse chance, could have made it a bit nervy.

On another note, the pitch is pretty poor condition at the moment. I know the weather doesn't help but its quite poor to see KDB pushing bits of turf back in the ground so he can get a clean run at a free kick.

Thankfully he was awake for the Niasse chance, could have made it a bit nervy.

On another note, the pitch is pretty poor condition at the moment. I know the weather doesn't help but its quite poor to see KDB pushing bits of turf back in the ground so he can get a clean run at a free kick.

Can we make the old joke about the pitch being better at Old Trafford because they put eleven turds on it every week?

Please? No? Oh ok, please yourselves.

It's amazing that he goes a whole game without anything to do, but still manages to stay alert when it gets dangerous. Carroll for West Ham and yesterday for example.

Felt like both Joe and Bravo lost concentration and let in what came at them when they were left without anything to do in long periods but Ederson is a different story.

Amazing GK and that he's not Brazil's number one is beyond me.

As i watched Ederson last night that bored that he seemed to spend a good 10 mins sorting out divots in the pitch, it came to mind as he checked his studs after every 5th or 6th trod back down that the only fault I could find with the team last night was the fact that I think six of them were wearing pink/cerise boots ?

But pink BOOTS

Something wrong with PINK boots btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.