Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that performance will hopefully put to bed the questions about whether he's just good with his feet. Tonight proved again that he's as good as any shot stopper in this league. Just as brave without the ball as he is with it too.

One of his best performances for us. As boring as we make it for him sometimes it's good to know he can keep his focus and put in a top performance like that when needed!

Maybe he should take a book to read for some games , i would suggest War and Peace , he should get it finished before the end of the season

haha, he really could have stayed at home tonight, Fernandinho would have saved if anything was needed

edersonmoraes93: “It’s very difficult for a team like us having injuries, especially if they all happen in the same position. We all know about the amazing quality of Aymeric [Laporte] and how good he is in the build-up phase. Of course we are missing him..."

“We have other great players who can replace him. Unfortunately, with the injury to John Stones, we have only one natural centre-back. I think the team needs to be mentally strong to carry on playing and winning in the championship.”

“It’s never great news to be too far from the top of the table. But I think the championship has barely started. Anything can happen..." [via @SunMartinB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.