Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
edersonmoraes93: “It’s very difficult for a team like us having injuries, especially if they all happen in the same position. We all know about the amazing quality of Aymeric [Laporte] and how good he is in the build-up phase. Of course we are missing him..."

“We have other great players who can replace him. Unfortunately, with the injury to John Stones, we have only one natural centre-back. I think the team needs to be mentally strong to carry on playing and winning in the championship.”

“It’s never great news to be too far from the top of the table. But I think the championship has barely started. Anything can happen..." [via @SunMartinB]
Good lad Eddie, you are one cool fcuker!

Best keeper in the world.

He has and will continue to change the role, which means he is already a legend in football, regardless of what happens in the future.

I listen to a podcast called 99% Invisible, which is about the influence of design in our world, and the most recent episode was actually about the introduction of the modern backpass rule and how it changed the game (which I remember first hand playing as a lad). When they talk about how the keeper role has changed since the rule was implemented they specifically mention Eddie (and Pep) as the prime example of how goalkeeping has evolved, referring to him as the ultimate modern keeper.

We are very lucky to have him.

There seems to be a thing - especially amongst the hacks - that if you praise Eddie it's because everyone one else was under par. Not at all. We were very good today and he was best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.