Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a stunning save from the corner but who the fuck was meant to mark Benteke, he had just come on
Think Eddie was meant to mark him...

Lazy b*stard.

The funny bit of that was that the cameras were focusing on him in the pre-corner scrum in front of our goal and several players kept pointing to him and saying something to the effect of “we need a man on him”, with very little movement from anyone to do it before the shot cut to the wide pitch view, and I was just yelling at the tele “FFS, put Rodri or Mendy on him or he’s going to score!”

Was a stunning save from the corner but who the fuck was meant to mark Benteke, he had just come on

That's a common theme with us. Lucas goal in the Spurs game was because he just came on and no one realised who was supposed to mark him.

We usually put Raheem on the big donkey.....

Brilliant saves, and coolness aside, what impresses me most is his concentration, he spends long periods of the game sat on a deck chair watching from a distance, but he's rarely caught out, he charged out and cleared one, and the catch of the cross near the end with about 5 players underneath him was exceptional, almost every other keeper punches that.

There seems to be a thing - especially amongst the hacks - that if you praise Eddie it's because everyone one else was under par. Not at all. We were very good today and he was best.

if the hacks had any credibility , they would be listened to and taken seriously . However they all show themselves to be whores to the rags/dippers are their lemming hoardes .

Have we ever had a goalkeeper win our POTS?

I presume Bert did?

IMO, Ederson is the best player in our team and the best ’keeper in the world at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.