Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the guy

the way he plays he will make the odd mistake somewhere along the line - but the odd mistake is vastly outweighed by the huge positives.

The intersting thing is once Pep leaves what will a new manager want/think about him?

Love the guy

the way he plays he will make the odd mistake somewhere along the line - but the odd mistake is vastly outweighed by the huge positives.

The intersting thing is once Pep leaves what will a new manager want/think about him?
Thats a very good point how would another manager view him ? if we got BFS obviously that would be the end of this playing out from the back nonesense ! lol!!!

EHpLqSgX4AIw1Ks.jpg

He better bloody be ok — took a knock with the last kick off the game.

Quite literally at the centre of everything good we do.

If ever someone ever rubbishes the need for modern keepers to be able to play with their feet, just show them Ed to see just what exactly they're missing out on

I am struggling to think of another keeper that is better than him at this moment in time.

MOTM for me. Had answer for any question asked and made that big save at 0:0. He is wonderful this season. After Spurs game didn't put a foot wrong.

I'm noticing he is starting to boss our back four and give them hell when they don't step up to his standards. He is the best in the PL without any shadow of a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.