Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My, we have a lot of players regressing this season. Eddie, Sterling, Bernardo, Merlin, Zinchenko....

We do and it is deeply concerning. At the end of the day, we are 2nd which is no walk in the park but either the players are knackered or Pep's tactics are no longer as effective as they once were in the PL. Every team we play now parks the bus and plays on the counter. Sure we end up with 70% possession but don't do enough with it and as the game goes on and players tire it leaves us open to silly mistakes like yesterday. No one has mentioned midweek either the game against SW, it was 1-0, 1-0? that would have been 6 last season.

Ilkay Gundogan on
@edersonmoraes93
: "It’s normal. At the end, you are a human being. Even though we are at the top level, we all make mistakes. They are part of the game. Eddy has been crucial in so many games for us, and he is allowed to make mistakes..

Unfortunately this time they were punished, very crucially for us. We win together and lose together. That’s why we play football, that’s why we’re a team. He will deal with that situation very well.

"He’s angry, disappointed and frustrated, but it’s always about how you get out of it. He has all of our support and I’m sure he will do much better in the next games.

Don't know what to think about this, but it's relevant so posting without further comment...

I'm surprised there isn't more outrage at that tweet. I'm not sure if you can describe these guys as media or not but if I'm Ederson or Man City then my lawyers are suing this guy for everything he owns. In the last 7 days DeGea, Adrian and Ederson have handed goals to the opposition, it's easy after the event to be a sly bastard and make accusations, let's see how easy it is when they have 4 lawyers knocking on their door.

I'm surprised there isn't more outrage at that tweet. I'm not sure if you can describe these guys as media or not but if I'm Ederson or Man City then my lawyers are suing this guy for everything he owns. In the last 7 days DeGea, Adrian and Ederson have handed goals to the opposition, it's easy after the event to be a sly bastard and make accusations, let's see how easy it is when they have 4 lawyers knocking on their door.

I think he'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.