Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about this site or any other club forum. From posts I've read previously that Twitter page is essentially a business, he has said he sells his services to clubs or at least claims he does.

In that tweet he has basically just said Ederson is on the take, a couple of months back I read a post on here that originated from the same source about Joe Hart that went relatively unchallenged, there were several posters in agreement who offered up examples of times he was on the take.

At the every least I would expect the club to be in contact with Twitter to have him shut down if he has nothing worth suing for.
My mistake-i didnt mean BM when i said " this site" ..i meant FIF website.

Not much to do part night, a couple of sloppy passes but a couple of defence splitting passes as well.
Think he had a brainfart when he took Garcia out, he didn't need too rush out like that, the defence had it covered and we're doing there job well, we could of conceeded due to leaving his goal un attended, we were under no pressure but had to see the match out with 10 players, good job the arse are shit, next time we might not be so lucky, stay closer to your line Eddie you don't have to rush out for everything.

Think he had a brainfart when he took Garcia out, he didn't need too rush out like that, the defence had it covered and we're doing there job well, we could of conceeded due to leaving his goal un attended, we were under no pressure but had to see the match out with 10 players, good job the arse are shit, next time we might not be so lucky, stay closer to your line Eddie you don't have to rush out for everything.

just stop it guy...
That's his job.

Not much to do part night, a couple of sloppy passes but a couple of defence splitting passes as well.

Can't say I agree.

We'd already been caught out in the first half when Garcia got away with a more obvious foul than the one Luiz committed for our penalty.

The gap between the centrebacks was there to be exploited and the huge space behind them is how they're instructed to play. Nobody in their right mind can watch the replay of the incident and tell me it's 100% under control.

Eric might have got there but was very clearly at risk of being done for pace while running towards his own goal.

It's Ederson's job to make damn well sure there's no danger of a goal and he did that. He puts his body on the line without hesitation and that's what you want from your goalkeeper.

Can't say I agree.

We'd already been caught out in the first half when Garcia got away with a more obvious foul than the one Luiz committed for our penalty.

The gap between the centrebacks was there to be exploited and the huge space behind them is how they're instructed to play. Nobody in their right mind can watch the replay of the incident and tell me it's 100% under control.

Eric might have got there but was very clearly at risk of being done for pace while running towards his own goal.

It's Ederson's job to make damn well sure there's no danger of a goal and he did that. He puts his body on the line without hesitation and that's what you want from your goalkeeper.

Do you not think by rushing out of your box and leaving the goal un attended is leaving us in danger of conceding a goal, I do. There was no danger in last night's situation, it was covered by the defence, I rate Eddie highly but in my opinion he didn't need to charge out, yes he got the ball, yes he put his body on the line, but he also took a kid out who was playing well till that point, in a closer more important game he could of cost us.

Do you not think by rushing out of your box and leaving the goal un attended is leaving us in danger of conceding a goal, I do. There was no danger in last night's situation, it was covered by the defence, I rate Eddie highly but in my opinion he didn't need to charge out, yes he got the ball, yes he put his body on the line, but he also took a kid out who was playing well till that point, in a closer more important game he could of cost us.

He also headed the call to an Arsenal player who shot at an open goal and missed, probably 6 times out of 10 that goes in.

There was danger in last night's situation.

Like I said, Garcia was running back towards his own goal alongside a player much, much faster than him with Walker and Fernandinho both chasing back but in no position to stop the attack. He'd already been done in the first half and Ederson was just covering the space in behind, as he is coached to.

It's not Eric's fault and I obviously feel bad for him but Ederson was right to come for it and he cleared the danger. Collisions and injuries are a part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.