Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention on the sky sports page he has won the glove the fucking arseholes

An exciting thing about Ederson is that his goalkeeping is improving (not that it was bad to begin with just to say). There's room to improve but less so than a year ago. He'll always be the passer and kicker that he is. But if he's still here at 30 he could be a real force of goalkeeping marvel.

Not just him, but I wonder if he will regret such above shoulder tattoos when much older. Mind, I am a FOC :)
People who dont have tattoo's always think those with will regret them later,he is in an industry where it doesnt matter and he wont need to get a proper job when he retires

People who dont have tattoo's always think those with will regret them later,he is in an industry where it doesnt matter and he wont need to get a proper job when he retires
Where did I say I don't have tattoos?

I just think those that cannot be covered up may not be so appealing when your a pensioner

Where did I say I don't have tattoos?

I just think those that cannot be covered up may not be so appealing when your a pensioner
Not disagreeing with your point but he's probably going to be wealthy enough to be able to go over them and make them look ok IF they start to look weird as he ages or anything.

An exciting thing about Ederson is that his goalkeeping is improving (not that it was bad to begin with just to say). There's room to improve but less so than a year ago. He'll always be the passer and kicker that he is. But if he's still here at 30 he could be a real force of goalkeeping marvel.

Yeah showing better judgment on coming out and making some telling stops to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.