#31 | Ederson - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you the distribution bit. There are better shot stoppers and better keepers at high crosses. He fits Peps ideas perfectly and no other goalkeeper could replace him at the moment.
I think Pope and Allison are better for starters purely as keepers.
Probably neither would be suitable for a Pep team though
As soon as pep goes Ederson will follow.
Pope?

I’m out

Ederson had a 100% success rate at claiming corners last season, he is one of the very b
If this is true then it must be something with me.
I seem to recall a lot of punches, not catches.
I did not realise he has 100% success. If so he is better than I thought but still doesn't improve my nerves

I did not realise he has 100% success. If so he is better than I thought but still doesn't improve my nerves

Ten pin bowling, such an easy game to follow. You either knock them all down or don't. Football is a little more complicated.

My favourite bit from yesterday (other than Kyle's goal) was Eddie pinging that pass 60 yards for Raheem. Did Eddie stop and anxiously watch the flight of the ball? Did he jump up and down on the spot to see if Raheem had controlled the ball? Not a bit of it. What he did was turn his back on it and stroll back to his goal like he was on a stroll round his garden. Cool as fuck that lad.

Barring one shaky moment which I feel was exaggerated by the commentary team he did what he had to do.

That early intervention on Firmino might have been vital.

Bit confused by 100% success rate in crosses, how is this measured, I’m assuming if he chooses to come for a cross he gets it, however what about all those he decides to not attempt or bother with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.