#31 | Ederson - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should appreciate what we’ve got here, he’s so good! If he played for anyone else he’d be the fucking cult hero and by lauded as the best in the world. I honestly think he’s fucking mint!

He was my MOTM tonight. Utterly reliable in terrible conditions and a lot to do when it was 0-0.

We should appreciate what we’ve got here, he’s so good! If he played for anyone else he’d be the fucking cult hero and by lauded as the best in the world. I honestly think he’s fucking mint!

He was my MOTM tonight. Utterly reliable in terrible conditions and a lot to do when it was 0-0.
Agreed

Solid tonight. Their keeper is excellent too. No idea what Arteta was thinking letting him go.
Arsenal had no choice. He showed himself up to be too good to be a bench warmer and Villa offered a lot of money for him. I understand why Arsenal preferred Leno so Martinez had to go.

Arsenal had no choice. He showed himself up to be too good to be a bench warmer and Villa offered a lot of money for him. I understand why Arsenal preferred Leno so Martinez had to go.
I think he is better than Leno. By a mile.

I think he is better than Leno. By a mile.
Sure, but Arsenal would have seen them both in training and made a decision based off of it.

I'm not saying they were right to though, but there would have been logic behind the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.