#31 | Ederson - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved that he saved the pen. Hopefully next season he will be back to his very best. Great distribution as ever just needs to get back to the basics of goalkeeping and I have no doubt he will be the best in the league again.

Loved that he saved the pen. Hopefully next season he will be back to his very best. Great distribution as ever just needs to get back to the basics of goalkeeping and I have no doubt he will be the best in the league again.
"Get back to the basics of goalkeeping"?

Really?

Yes like positioning and saving shots down low. Making saves that he used to make on a regular basis and make look easy. A few goals this season someone of his ability really should be saving. That’s what I would call the basics of goalkeeping. As much as I love Ederson and rate him this season hasn’t been his best. To be fair he has set himself high standards so things will look out of the norm when goals go on.
He’s a top goalkeeper without any doubt but this season hasn’t been his best. I am aware that he won the golden glove award but that has much too do with Ruben, stones, Walker etc as his does the keeper.

Like I have said I rate Eddie very highly and think he has more to offer in the shot stopping commanding of his box and coming for crosses side of his game. His distribution is second to none and a large part of why we win so much and allows us to play the way we do. The way he starts attacks or is able to relieve pressure with a ping upfield is such a valuable tool, no other keeper in the league can even get close to him in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.