#31 | Ederson - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit confused by 100% success rate in crosses, how is this measured, I’m assuming if he chooses to come for a cross he gets it, however what about all those he decides to not attempt or bother with.
I'm not 100% sure but I think it means every time he's come for a cross he's neither missed it nor been beaten to it by an outfielder.

He has all the talent in the world but some of the mistakes he makes is just child stuff. Like why does he get off his line for their goal? That something you barely see at u14 level. He can be the best in the world but needs to cut off this simple misstakes that happens way too often.

KDB can also pass well. Let’s try him in net. His shots to goals conceded ratio can’t get much worse than Ederson’s.

Think we gave him that contract extension far too soon, his shot stopping is shite, needs to keep his legs shut, I would give Stefan a go, pointless sorting your defence out if your keepers bobbins.

If he stays on his line he gets pelters.

Got beat by two good finishes, maybe if the other 10 players on the pitch didn't fucking leave him isolated every time.

Especially handy when you have Mahrez directly being involved in giving them the ball for a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.