Ederson and Jesus cleared to play (Pg 63)

Some reports saying jesus and ederson could be banned anyone heard if this is correct?. Apparently its a new fifa ruling for players not released for international duty im hoping this is yet more media bullshit regarding our club.

With Steffan out with Covid does that mean there is a chance Carson starts..... scary thought
I was just about to post the same. It looks like Ederson and Steffen could be unable to play v Leicester and possibly Leipzig too.

Steffen definitely misses both. Ederson and Jesus could miss Leicester and possibly Leipzig If FIFA ban them for missing International matches.

I think that’s right but it’s not clear to me.

What a time for Steffen to get COVID

Let’s see where we are up to with this one, you would like to think at full strength we’ll have enough

1-0, Gabby to continue the good start
See above. He could be banned and we may have no keeper….well Carson.

See above. He could be banned and we may have no keeper….well Carson.

Obviously I will sound biased as a ban would leave city without our 1st and 2nd choice keepers. But to ban them under these circumstances would be ridiculous.

Obviously I will sound biased as a ban would leave city without our 1st and 2nd choice keepers. But to ban them under these circumstances would be ridiculous.
Absolutely.

Hmmm FIFA being ridiculous….It’s like proposing a World Cup every 2 years instead of 4 years they would have to out of their minds…Or a Winter WC in a boiling hot country which nobody will go to mid season.

Wait a minute….. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.