Ederson and Jesus cleared to play (Pg 63)

The association can still insist they travel to be examined by their doctors This happened with Vinny when he had to fly to Belgium to be cleared not to play, despite the flying not being good for the particular injury
Indeed. It was TIC, as in “do a United.”

The very very least the Premier League can do is agree to ban all players including Richarlison. Otherwise the integrity of the Premier League comes into question. You can’t let Brazil pick and choose who is punished by missing PL games based on who they are cosy with

fully expect this all to be resolved and everybody to be able to play

The very very least the Premier League can do is agree to ban all players including Richarlison. Otherwise the integrity of the Premier League comes into question. You can’t let Brazil pick and choose who is punished by missing PL games based on who they are cosy with

fully expect this all to be resolved and everybody to be able to play
1631219642219.png

They might well have said that
But you can't ask fifa to punish teams for withholding players and let other teams off for the same offence
Yes you can. If the Country agreed they'll let the player stay back coz he represenred his country in the Olympics.

That's a legitimate reason in my opinion.

Yes you can. If the Country agreed they'll let the player stay back coz he represenred his country in the Olympics.

Was there a gentleman’s agreement that if they do the olympics they don’t have to do the World Cup qualifiers.

He was called up to their squad for their qualifiers. It isn’t a legitimate reason.

Not sure why they used Raphinha’s LinkedIn photo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.